To give the best, fair and effective legal service in accordance with the Federal Constitution and State Constitution and also according to the existing laws.
- Giving legal view, opinion and advice to State Director and District Land Administrator with regards to any land matters issue.
- Responsible in drafting for any amendment of subsidiary legislation such as a Malacca Land Rules 1966 and Strata Titles Rules 2022 to be published in gazette
- Drafting and vetting any Draft of Gazette prepared by internal department especially Department of Land Development, Strata and Registration and responsible filing all original Gazettes published for Land and Mines office.
- Examine and give direction to investigation papers relation to offences cases under National Land Code 1965 and Strata Titles Act 1985.
- Assist the Malacca State Legal Advisor’s Office in providing cause papers, document and information regarding to civil cases which relates to land law.
- Conduct prosecution in court for offences cases under National Land Code 1965 and Strata Titles Act 1985.
- Responsible in vetting any Agreement, Memorandum or any other legal document.