- Improve the performance of land revenue collection through monitoring with Administrators District land.
- Increase land revenue collection through research and tax paying awareness campaigns as well as coordinating the enforcement of land regulations in accordance with the provisions of the Land Code State 1965 and Malacca Land Rules 1966.
- Introducing a more efficient and effective Quit Rent collection system for the purpose monitoring and reducing revenue leakage.
- Reducing land tax arrears through strategy which complies with the requirements of the law.
- Making improvements in the land revenue collection system.
- Monitor the collection of land revenue for the Land and District Office in the State of Melaka, namely the Office Central Melaka Land, Alor Gajah Land Office, and Jasin Land Office.
- Manage revenue collection from POS Malaysia Berhad, BSN, and Portal collection agencies.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for revenue collectionland from all Melaka State Land Offices.
- Collect information related to results so thatused for planning purposes.
- Prepare, review and analyze data for case studiesand State Government Meeting papers to improve state revenue collection.